About Dakota Sioux
Proudly owned and operated by the Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation, Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel is located north of Watertown, South Dakota—just off of Interstate 29 at Exit 185.
Dakota Sioux offers everything you need for the ideal getaway. Hotel guests are invited to relax in our luxurious hotel rooms or suites, work off the day’s stress in our exercise room, make that deal in our business center—or enjoy the internet in your own room with our free WiFi.
With over 300 of your favorite high-paying slots, live poker & blackjack, and great acts playing in our Concert Hall and Lounge—there are always great reasons to get out of your room, too. Our Mustangs Steakhouse & Buffet is grilling up the best steaks, chicken, and seafood…or when you’re more in the mood for a quick homemade soup or a piled-high sandwich, our Deli has something ready for you.
Whether you’re here with a large group taking a break from business, or here just to relax—Dakota Sioux is a bigger, better, fun destination for all.
16415 Sioux Conifer Road, Watertown, SD 57201
For reservations, call 877-250-2121 or click below.Online Reservations
- September 04-05 Darren Geffre (Variety)
- September 11-12 Howie Gamber (Classic Country)
- September 11 Highwaymen LIVE - Tribute to Willy Nelson, Waylon Jennings & Johnny Cash
- September 18-19 Wayne Renn (Country)
- September 19 No Limit Hold ‘Em Tournament
- September 25-26 County Road 5 (Country)