· Players will call in to the radio station and play Blackjack against the radio announcer.
· Players will need to have the higher hand without going over 21.
· Winners will receive two (2) 5 Blackjack certificates redeemable at players club.
· Players club will provide them with two (2) pony paper $5 Blackjack matchplays.
· KXLG will provide a list of the winners to Marketing each week and players club will have the coupons ready for them.
· Players have 30 days to pick up their winning coupon at Players Club.
*Must be a player’s club card member.
Two (2) $5 Blackjack Matchplay
PROMOTIONAL OFFICIAL RULES:
This promotion is open to players club members. Guests who are not members of who would like to participate in this promotion can sign up for free to become a member at the Players with appropriate identification.
1. Must be a club member to participate.
2. To participate, guests will call into KXLG and play Blackjack against the radio announcer. The winner must beat the radio announcer’s hand.
3. KXLG will provide a list of the winners to Marketing and inform the winner to pickup their coupons at Players Club.
4. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount.
5. Participants must provide current photo ID and their card to verify their identity when redeeming.
6. In the event of technical difficulty or mechanical failure, Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel may temporarily suspend this promotion until the problem is resolved. No rain checks for prizes will be issued during this time.
7. All winners are responsible for any other applicable taxes, tax forms, fees, gratuities and other government-imposed fees. If the cumulative total of the calendar year’s prizes should total $600 or more, a 1099 will be filed with the I.R.S.
8. Barred or excluded individuals are not eligible for FREE play offers, promotions or jackpot winnings.
9. Employees and their spouses/significant other/live-in the same household of Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel, are not eligible for any Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel promotion. All licensed vendor employees who have been issued a badge cannot participate in any Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel promotion while they are assigned to work at Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel. It is the responsibility of the player to apprise the promotion team that they are not eligible for the promotion. Failure to do so may result in rescindment of prize.
10. All winners agree to allow Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel to use their image and likeness for any future marketing and promotional purposes without further compensation to winner.
11. Participation in this promotion constitutes agreement to the above rules of the promotion.
12. Any participant found to be abusing Dakota Sioux and/or promotion rules and/or tampering with the promotion in any way may be disqualified and declared ineligible for any prize.
13. Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel management has the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without advance notice.